Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Seamless Ideas are looking for a Quality Analyst for our Salesforce business unit based in Karachi, Pakistan. This person will work closely with the development team to identify weaknesses in software. This is a start-up office, so part of the QA Analyst’s responsibilities will be to help set up best practices for testing software including any automated testing the QA feels would benefit the team.
- Review design specifications to ensure understanding of the project.
- Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing to ensure coverage of the project.
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues immediately report to the manager.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- 2-3 years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Understanding of Salesforce, SFDC Architecture & concepts is required.
- Strong communication skills are required (oral and written)
Apply for this position
Arrange a FREE consultation
with our Consultants
With over ten years' Salesforce experience, Rizwan has grown Seamlessideas into a successful consultancy and strategic Salesforce partner.
Program Management Lead
Jill’s ten years’ of experience in client-side Sales, Marketing and CRM provides an invaluable client-centric approach and understanding to program management.
Contact the team at Seamlessideas and let's talk CRM
Request a free consultation