Department: Development Team
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Front End Magneto 2 Developer required to join our growing Engineering team.
Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for a greenfield Magento 2 eCommerce website
Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
Contributing to the team’s focus to maintain Front End Quality through participating in coding reviews and adhering to standards
Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations. When our clients win – we win!
- Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C coding standards. Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast.
- Magento 2 experience is essential
- PHP experience is essential for this role
- Experience using Magento’s Page builder
- Commercial knowledge of JS Frameworks such as React and/or Angular, advantageous
- Bootstrap Responsive Design experience is essential
- SASS and/or LESS is essential
- GIT Version Control
- Experience of working within an Agile working environment
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
If you know any of this even better
- Experience creating site architecture diagrams, UX wireframes, process flows.
- Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
- Creative, yet meticulous.
- Experience of industry standard vector & bitmap graphics packages.
- Experience of working with CMS platforms such as AEM or Sitecore
- Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous
- Experience with Grunt/Bower
- TDD/BDD methodologies using Unit Testing frameworks (eg Jasmine/Karma)
- Commercial experience of SPA and/or PWA applications
- Working with Pattern Libraries & CSS frameworks
- Knockout.JS experience highly desirable
Apply for this position
Arrange a FREE consultation
with our Consultants
With over ten years' Salesforce experience, Rizwan has grown Seamlessideas into a successful consultancy and strategic Salesforce partner.
Program Management Lead
Jill’s ten years’ of experience in client-side Sales, Marketing and CRM provides an invaluable client-centric approach and understanding to program management.
Contact the team at Seamlessideas and let's talk CRM
Request a free consultation